Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Living in the Age of Airplanes...I Can't Wait!

In case you haven't heard me talk about this documentary, indulge me for a minute.  It's a documentary showcasing the 100 years of aviation.  It is a great history lesson, but also, a great visual reminder of how amazing the world is.  My favorite line from the movie, "We see more in a single glance than others saw in a lifetime."  I think about the places I have traveled because of aviation and I think about the civilizations long ago that never traveled more than 20 miles from their home.  This film celebrates what we too often take for granted. 

It was created by Brian Terwilliger, narrated by Harrison Ford, score for the movie was done by James Horner.  The documentary was picked up by National Geographic and since it's release date in 2015, it has been shown in specially selected locations throughout the globe. 

Now, you can own it yourself!  I ordered my copy from Amazon and can't wait to see it again this week!  If you need more info, check out http://www.airplanesmovie.com/. 

Waiting patiently for my copy to arrive so I can start making the popcorn, I keep going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment