Tuesday, February 24, 2015

151 and 9!



Just a few numbers to think about:

303 Days until Christmas
273 Days until Black Friday
151 Days until GBTA convention 2015
9 Open seats up for change on  the GBTA Board of Directors

That’s right, in 151 days, GBTA will be electing a new President, Vice President, 3 seats on the Direct Member side, 1 seat on the Allied side, 1 seat from the Chapter Presidents Council and the ALC leadership is up for grabs after a new President is elected so that is 2 more seats. 

This is HUGE for the organization.  If you are thinking about running, know of people who are thinking about running or think there are people who should be running, now is the time put those thoughts to action.  My 1.5 years on the board have been both eye opening and learning.  We are losing some tremendous leaders off the board and I would encourage people to think about this opportunity and join me on the board.  If you have questions or simply want to chat about the opportunity, by all means, please reach out to me.  I am happy to share my insight!  As I am getting ready to head into a board meeting, I keep going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment