Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Perfect Partner



I think back to when I was dating.  I was looking for the perfect partner.  Someone who would know me better than I knew myself.  They would know what I wanted and when I wanted it.  More importantly, they would know what I need and when I needed it.  Someone who knew when I needed to laugh.  Someone who knew when I needed to talk.  Someone who nudged me to make the right decisions and incorporate them into those decisions. 

Then reality set in, there isn’t a perfect partner, although, I still stand by the line that I married the perfect man for me, thanks Brian! 

Take a look at the notes above.  That’s what we want in travel.  The perfect “partner.”  Someone who anticipates what I want and what I need.  (Coffee or Diet Dew immediately after take-off!)  They know me better than I know myself.  They have everything I want when I need it.  (Hotel has arranged my room to accommodate all the electronics I travel with!)  People say that travel, even business travel, is personal.  Hold on to your socks because travel suppliers are trying to meet the expectations of the travelers and it will get even more “personal” and let’s be honest, is that all bad?  Time will tell.  Until then, I will keep moving things around in my hotel rooms by myself…and, keep going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment