Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Life is too short....

to drink bad wine. 

This past weekend, I spent an amazing long weekend with 13 fabulous women.  We went to wine country to celebrate a dear friend's 40th birthday!  When I left on my journey, I wrote this in my travel journal for my kids.

1 - I hope you have friends that are like family to you. 
2 - I hope you have friends who share your love of family, faith, friendship and fun. 
3 - I hope you are never afraid to make a new friend because they are different than you.  It's differences in our friends that make us appreciate each other!
4 - I hope you marry your best friend and know that that friendship is the most important in your journey of life together.
5 - I hope that you and I can be friends.  Trust, I have to be your Mom first.  I have to nag you to clean your room, do your homework and make good decisions because I am your Mom first.  But I want you to know that I love being your friend. 

Please know, you can never have too many friends.  You can never laugh too much.  Never care too much.  Never love to much! 

Friends don't make things better, they make us better! 

Keep going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment