Monday, June 3, 2019

Little House on the Prairie

So, most people know I work from home.  Most also know that I have three teenagers in my house who are all home from college/school for the summer.  Inevitably, at some point in the day, I leave my office to find one or two of them sitting in the living room watching some stupid show on TV.  I have to say, "the crap they put on daytime TV is crazy!" 


I recently started recording reruns of Little House on the Prairie.  Yep, Ma, Pa, Mary, Half Pint, Kari and just a few weeks ago, Grace was born.  I am eagerly waiting on Albert to be adopted and Almonso to come along, but in the meantime, I enjoy having that on in evening while I am doing things around the house.  Then, if I find a tidbit of wisdom, I make the kids sit down and watch it with me! 


My kids think I am weird because one minute I have Little House playing and the next minute, I am eagerly awaiting the Big Little Lies season 2.  I guess it speaks to diversity of the TV I grew up with and what is out there today.  Ah, how times have changed.  If you get the chance to watch an episode or two of Little House, I think it's worth the hour and I hope that you find yourself being nostalgic like me.  Now if I could just the kids to watch it...wish me luck.....Keep going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment