Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It's Almost Here!!

Last year on stage at GBTA, I introduced my fellow industry partners to a documentary on aviation.  I am happy to say, the documentary is ready for the big-screen and it's available this week! 

The global premier of Living in the Age of Airplanes will happen tomorrow night at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington DC.  After that, starting on Friday, the film will be available in select cities throughout the country.  I invite you to review the link and find a theater near you.  Take the family, share it with your friends and make a night out of it.  Trust me, you will not be disappointed.  If your city is NOT on the list, there is a link for you to try to get it to your town.

http://www.airplanesmovie.com/

While waiting excitedly, I, like the industry I love, keep going!  


No comments:

Post a Comment